Full Job Description
We are looking for a self-motivated, organized, and highly passionate designer to assist us with the creation of digital and print assets for our clients. Key-Sprung is an Olathe, KS based creative agency that specializes in graphic and web design. We set up shop in 2014 and have continued to grow into an in-demand agency across Kansas City and the greater Midwest. We work with small, medium, and large scale businesses to create assets that convert engagement into sales for our clientele.
This position would require the successful candidate to handle multiple projects simultaneously in different industries, work within deadlines, and provide high quality and innovative assets to be used in print, digital, and web applications. This position requires exceptional knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, experience, and a highly comprehensive understanding of current and past pop culture and old and new design trends.
We are still a new company growing it's roots and are looking for candidates that have an interest in forming long-lasting business relationships as we continue to grow.
Using our Project Management System, you will work to create and design graphic assets that maintain our client's respective branding and aesthetics. This includes, social media graphics, graphics for web, flyers, logos, marketing campaigns, etc.
- Work in and thrive in fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Accepting of other ideas and constructive criticism
- Two years of professional experience designing social media graphics, logos, flyers, marketing campaigns, etc, or a Bachelor's Degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Advanced knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Especially Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Advanced knowledge in negative spacing, typography, fundamental design principles, textures, and current design trends
- Advanced knowledge in using mockups to present assets in a profefessional manner.
- Experience with Webflow is a plus
- Experience with After Effects is a plus
- Ability to work on a team and independently
- Strong focus on customer service
- Ability to travel to association events as necessary
- Ability to work evenings and weekends during association events
- Bonus points for video editing experience using Adobe Creative Cloud tools
TriStar offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package for full-time employees that includes health and vision insurance, mobile phone allowance, one paid companion flight annually, compensation time for weekend work and more.
Job Type: Remote
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
TriStar employees are currently working from home due to COVID-19. Our eventual return to the office environment will be based on public health guidance and will include a combination of in-office work and working from home.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
- Temporarily due to COVID-19