Learn the basics and how to get started creating Cover Art with Photoshop.
Master the skill of creating cover art in Adobe Photoshop.
Who is this class for?
It doesn't matter if you have never opened Photoshop before, or if you are a seasoned and advanced graphic designer, this class is designed to help individuals understand Photoshop to help create their own content - an absolute necessity for any brand, business, or artist, looking to have a digital presence in today's world. This class is for you!
What You'll Learn.
- Learn the basics and how to navigate and maneuver in Photoshop
- Learn how to pursue a degree, career, or side hustle
- Learn basic and the most common design theories
- Learn how to mask images and create transparent images
- Learn how to use grids and guides for precise design
- Learn how to format different types of graphics for different dimensions and social media.
- Learn how to retouch and edit photography
- Learn how to adjust colors
- Learn how to apply the use of textures and different brushes
- Understand different design trends
- Understand the type tool
- Prepare your Art for different print and web formats and applications
- Adobe Photoshop CC (Creative Cloud) or any version of Adobe Photoshop
- No prior knowledge is required for any aspect of this course
How long is this course?
- 4 Weeks
- Every Thursday at 7PM
- This course consists of a 60-minute group taught class through Zoom once a week for four weeks - transcripts and resources are also provided.
- There is an optional hour-long Q&A after each class to help with individual questions and guidance.